Hello there — I’m glad you found me.
I write about money, power, fame, and drama. You guessed it: I write about business, and for businesses, too.
I’ve been playing with words professionally for a good long while, and I love what I do. I’ve been a full-time freelance writer for 6 years now, after 12 years as a staff writer at two business pubs.
What’s different about me?
I have a lot of story ideas.
I’m not happy until I’ve blown away your expectations.
I like to laugh.
My personal goal is to find the joy in each day, and every writing assignment.
Here’s a quick tour of what I’ve enjoyed writing recently:
Types of writing Recent publications
- Articles • Alaska Airlines Magazine
- White papers • Entrepreneur magazine
- Blogs • Entrepreneur StartUps
- Ghostwriting • Seattle Business
- Case studies
- Web content
Recent corporate clients
Labor Ready (True Blue)
Dun & Bradstreet
Websites Industry expertise
- BNET • Small business & franchising
- Copyblogger • Finance & tax
- Allbusiness.com • Retail & restaurant
- Hotfrog (Reed Elsevier) • Real estate
- Tree.com • Legal
- InsuranceQuotes • Insurance
- Yahoo!Hotjobs • Careers & higher education
“Carol is a thorough, creative and collaborative writer who creates well-researched and well-thought-out articles with a keen eye to deadlines. She is one of my top go-to writers, and I highly recommend her to other editors.”–Peggy Bennett, former Entrepreneur Magazine and current Allbusiness.com editor