Need a blogger who can craft eye-grabbing headlines that get traffic, comments, and shares? That’s me.
I’ve blogged for business clients including Lending Tree, American Express, and Dun & Bradstreet. I’ve also blogged extensively for business magazines. Here are a few of my most popular posts:
My blog channel on Forbes, The Franchise Files, drew 2.5 million visitors in 3 years, with just 165 posts. A selection of my most popular Forbes posts:
- 7 Fast-Food Restaurant Chains That Rake In $2M+ Per Store (400K+ views)
- Meet the 8 Hottest Publicly Traded Marijuana Companies (300K+ views)
- Bootstrap Startup: Inside a $13K Restaurant Opening (170K+ views)
- Million Dollar Burger: The Best Fast-Food Franchises to Own (160K+ views)
I was the anchor blogger for Entrepreneur magazine’s Daily Dose blog for more than three years, posting 3X a week or more. Here’s one of my more popular posts, on business-blog topic ideas. For about a year, I also wrote a Reality Check column, on business-related reality TV shows such as Shark Tank–and yes, I got to interview all the Sharks.
- Is Your Startup Ready for Equity Crowdfunding? 7 Questions to Ask
If all you know of crowdfunding is Kickstarter, read this. Most of my posts for AllBiz seem to have vanished, but this one survives.
I worked their blog launch! Here’s a couple samples:
- 10 Flexible Jobs for Full Time Students (PDF)
- Will Mobile Payments Set Your Small Business Free (PDF)
In my ‘free’ time, I built and sold a blog-based business that amassed 1400+ posts, Make a Living Writing. At the time of sale in ’21, MALW had nearly 1 million annual readers.
- 50 Can’t-Fail Techniques for Finding Great Blog Topics (featured in Best of Copyblogger 2010)
- 5 Steps to Captivating Readers With Your Secret Message
- 40 Questions You Need to Ask Every Copywriting Client